Kreative Blogger 2
July 10, 2010 1 Comment
I have been tagged for this one again by Aly at Life’s Laundry, I don’t mind at all, the leetle grey cells need a wake up call most days, I’m sure someone else tagged me again for this one too but in true me fashion, I can’t remember who – sorry!
So here we go, 7 new things I can’t remember if I have told you before
1) When I was a teenager I collected milk bottles with the adverts printed on them, they took up so much space!
2) I used to do cross stitching, since the smalls I haven’t had the concentration power to do it but I hope the baby brain will subside sometime soon and I can do it again.
3) My favourite colour is green, it doesn’t suit me much to wear as I am an “Autumn” but I don’t care…
4) I hate the way wordpress checks spelling in American English, take no.3 for example “favourite colour” has squiggly red lines under it (until published) but it is right!!!! hurumph!
5) I still have my first Teddy and the doll my Nana Kit made me when I was a baby and anyone that tells me I’m wet will be in deep doo doo….
6) I have developed an ability to shut out the noise created by childrens TV but I’m still unable to do that with husbands tv, he has it louder then them…
7) I have very wide feet an eee fitting with a high instep, I couldn’t wear those glamorous fashion shoes if I wanted too (and I often do…) zip up boots are a no no and ski boots are agony… I hate my feet…
Well there we go, that was reasonably painless….
This was my second go at this one so no excuses!
Forgot to add the rules…
The rules are as follows:
Copy the award to your blog. Insert a link to the person who nominated you, share 7 things about yourself you haven’t told before, nominate and link, inform the nominees….