The Totally Truthful Memetastic Award
February 1, 2011 3 Comments
I remember Meme season last year and as I didn’t start the blog until April I’m surprised at all the tags in January but more surprised that they all seem to be coming from @tiddlyompompom who is
now no longer on my blogroll lovely.
Well, I’m always up for a good Meme – but this is not a good meme – I have been awarded the Memetastic award, perhaps appropriately as it’s a load of
interesting facts drivel….
“What’s the memetastic award and how does it work I hear
myself you cry? Well, in the words of it’s creator jillsmo this is how it works…
1. You must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic that I have created for these purposes (put it in your post, you don’t have to put it in your sidebar, I think that would seriously be asking too much). It’s so bad that not only did I use COMIC SANS, but there’s even a little jumping, celebrating kitten down there at the bottom.It’s horrifying! But its presence in your award celebration is crucial to the memetastic process we’re creating here. If you need a higher resolution version… I totally have one!!
2. You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Just make some shit up, we’ll never know; one of them has to be true, though. Of course, nobody will ever know the difference, so we’re just on the honor system here. I trust you. Except for the 4 that you lied about, you lying bastards! But don’t go crazy trying to think of stuff.
3. You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that you either like or don’t like or don’t really have much of an opinion about. I don’t care who you pick, and nobody needs to know why. I mean, you can give a reason if you want, but I don’t really care.”
Here is the badge…Please skip it, it’s truly grueling I suggest you scroll sown without looking…
So, drivel -o-meters at the ready, here are my 4 blatant lies and one truth….
1. I own EVERY book Terry Pratchett has ever publish.
2. I once took David Frost his room service breakfast and he was only wearing a dressing gown…
3. I relish the thrill of being stopped at the top of a ferris wheel.
4. I once performed the Can Can at the Royal Albert Hall
5. I once stole a not inconsiderable amount of shrapnel out of the Trevi Fountain
Now I get to
dish out this punishment nominate 5 other bloggers to make up some drivel too because actually, it’s a complete waste of time illuminating!
Strangely, I actually like these bloggers and their blogs, so have now lost 5 friends